COVID-19 Update and Operations:
The Menagerie will reopen and begin accepting donations on Tuesday, June 2.
- Temporary hours will be Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- We will be limiting the number of shoppers in the store at one time to meet the current gathering restrictions
- Masks are required at this time
- Items will be held for 3 days and cleaned before being put on the shelves for the safety of our shoppers and staff
- There will not be a 50% off sale on June 6, we hope to offer our 50% off Saturday in July
- Donations will be accepted 10:00 am – 4:00 pm but we will only be able to accept a limited amount per day. Please call ahead to make sure we are still accepting donations that day.
- We are currently not accepting Christmas items.
- We are unable to accept plastic bags at this time
At The Menagerie, you’ll find a wide variety of new and used items, including clothing and accessories, home décor, kitchenware and household items, books, puzzles, and games, linens and bedding, toys, books, CDs, and DVDs, vintage and collectable items, and one-of-a-kind, quirky treasures. At the Step Above Boutique (in the upper level of The Menagerie), we offer famous label, higher-end clothing, jewelry, shoes, purses, and more!
All of our merchandise is donated by our generous supporters. Store proceeds support the operation and mission of the Animal Welfare League and directly benefit the shelter animals.
We put out new merchandise every day, so come in and check us out!
Let us find the treasure in your unwanted items!
We greatly appreciate donations in clean, usable, working order, and in good-to-excellent condition. Donations can be brought to The Menagerie Tuesday through Saturday, between 10 AM and 5:30 PM. Items are accepted at the intake door at the rear of the store (on the Dairy Queen side of the building). If you have more than three large bags or three medium-sized boxes, we ask that you call 330-856-5174 to schedule a donation, especially during peak garage sale season (May – September). Large unscheduled donations may be turned away due to lack of space, and priority will be given to scheduled donations; however, we will try our best to accommodate everyone.
For a detailed list of items that we do and do not accept, please view our Donation Guidelines.
Due to zoning and fire regulations, if you come when we are not open,
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE DONATIONS ON THE PREMISES WHEN THE STORE IS NOT IN OPERATION!!
Items dropped off outside when the store is not open are often stolen or items are ruined from the weather and we cannot use them. If you are bringing a donation during open store hours, please ring the bell at the rear door and secure with donation with a team member. We will gladly give you a tax receipt if you would like one.
Thank you for your cooperation!
6037 E. Market St, Warren, Ohio 44484
Tuesday – Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday – Friday 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM